From making the first chiropractic appointment to discovering pain relief, you are central to the process.
You will find that if you engage to the fullest in your care, you will learn to avoid pain-producing circumstances, discover that you improve faster, and stay pain-free. A lot of factors aid in your healing process and continued pain-free quality of life:
- Making all the in-office appointments as recommended
- Knowing fully your spinal pain condition
- Following the recommendations for its relief
- Adapting your activities of daily living including your job, if necessary
- Recognizing limitations that your spinal condition may inflict
Recommendations for your at-home chiropractic care may incorporate exercise, hot/cold therapy, massage, nutrition as well as use of proper posture and movement skills.
You will find that you do have dominion over your symptom even though there may not be a cure for the condition. You are key to your care. You can gain back the quality of life you want and deserve.
Some tips for at-home care:
"This information and website content is not intended to diagnose, guarantee results, or recommend specific treatment or activity. It is designed to educate and inform only. Please consult your physician for a thorough examination leading to a diagnosis and well-planned treatment strategy. See more details on the DISCLAIMER